Petroleum & Energy Infrastructures Ltd., acts incessantly making many resources available for safety and firefighting, including:
- All company plants have the required permits from the firefighting authorities.
- All company plants have firefighting systems that are automatically activated from the control centers situated in each plant and within the area of the tank farms.
- The firefighting system is frequently checked including carrying out actual operations.
- The company invests in the continual upgrading of the firefighting systems at the plants.
- Company employees undergo firefighting training in Houston, US, and in Europe, at the top schools in the world in this field and specialize in extinguishing and dealing with fires related to company activities (tanks and pipelines).
- The company holds training drills for all employees for the purpose of testing and maintaining the professional ability to provide a timely response to any real event.